eralloc error

Holger Nilsson hn@hg3.dk
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:01:46 +0200

I have got Horde + Imp up and running on one machine, now I am having
problems with another.

Horde and phplib are installed, and /horde/test.php3 is working properly.
However, when I try to run /horde/setup.php3, my browser tells me the
document contains no data, and in the web server's error log file I find:
  FATAL:  erealloc():  Unable to allocate 61440 bytes

What have I got wrong? I found something similar being discussed in this list
half a year ago, but no solution was then given. Does someone have an update?

I am running Linux 2.2.16 (SuSE 7.0) on a pentium 150 with 72 MB ram and
Apache/1.3.19, mod_ssl/2.8.2, OpenSSL/0.9.5a, mod_perl/1.24, PHP/4.0.4pl1,
Horde 1.2.6, IMP 2.2.6

Holger Nilsson