Strange problem

Mikael Hansen mhansen@cs.auc.dk
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 09:06:43 +0200 (MEST)

Hi

I'm running Imp-2.2.6 and Horde-1.2.6 with PHP-4.0.6 and has experienced a
strange problem.

Sometimes when users enters the url for imp (e.g. /mail) they receive
the login page, but with the username already fill in with my name. I've
looked at the source and can't find anywhere is could get the username
from (except me being the owner fof the file). The sessons from the
database are not loaded at this point and a
grep on the username in the source directory does not give any result. My
first guess would be that it was the browser that did it, but many users
with many browsers on different networks has had the same problem.

Has anyone experienced the same?

Best regards
	Mikael Hansen

"We are Microsoft. You will be assimilated.
	Resistance is Futile."