[imp] problem adding a record in adressbook

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:27:36 +0000

Hi  Alex and wveryone.

just one question, can anyone tell  what do you mean with   "Update PEAR to
cvs."
I have PHP-4.0.6.  This is the latest release.  where can I get a newer copy
of PEAR ?

in horde.php I have the folowing lines

/**
 ** Preference System Settings
 **/

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array()

how do I define the array to include the database, username and password?  i
mean the syntax
$conf['prefs']['params'] =
array('database'.'username','password')                   or how?

thanks for your help