[imp] $conf['user']['alternate_login']

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:46:45 -0400

Quoting Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau@CAM.ORG>:

> I wish to us a different login page that the defaul of IMP.
> In this page, I built a simple form, like this ;
>
> <form action="http://dev.cam.org/horde/imp/redirect.php" method="post">
> size="10"><br>
> type="password" size="10">
> <input class="formbutton" type="submit" value="go">
> </form>
>

> This doesnt work, the same page alwaysd refreshes.

You haven't named any of your form inputs. So IMP has no chance to get the
username and password... the username input should be named imapuser; the
password input should be named pass.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in