Warning when attach files (IMP 2.2.6)

Plagianakos Vassilis vpp@math.upatras.gr
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:03:50 +0300

Hi all,
I have just setup IMP 2.2.6 from RPMS on a RedHat Linux 6.2 (heavily
patched). I have found in the archive of this list that many folks
had the same problem in the past, but I haven't found the solution.

So I post the problem once again. When I attach a file I get the
following warnings. Although the file is attached and sent, it is
annoying.

Note that I noticed the problem when using IE 5.0 or Netscape 4.7
under Windows, but everything is OK with the Netscape running on the
RedHat server hosting IMP...

Any ideas? Thanx in advance,

Vassilis.

Warning: File Upload Mime headers garbled [ in
/home/httpd/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only before any output is
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in session.inc on line
439

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only before any output is
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in session.inc on line
440

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
sent (header information may be added only before any output is
generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP
tags, or calls to functions that output text) in
./templates/doctype.inc on line 8