Way to get imp to open when a mailto: link is opened

Cory Merritt cmerritt@merricomp.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:36:23 +0000 (UTC)

Does anyone know of a way to get the Compose.php3 page from IMP to open when
someone clicks a mailto: link on a web page.  I have figured out how to make
the correct registry entries.

What I need now, is to figure out a way to go directly to the compose.php3
page, and pass the address from the link the user has clicked into the to field
on the compose.php3 page.  The other problem that I am working on is figuring
out how to have the user logon during this process or attach to an existing
session.