attachment problem on line 621 in compose.php3

Cory Merritt cmerritt@merricomp.com
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:27:13 +0000 (UTC)

I have tracked the browser timeout issue that I am experiencing down to line
621 in compose.php3 --> IMP 2.2.6.

The line reads:

$file_part->contents = chunk_split(base64_encode($contents . "\n";

With max_execution_time set to zero, the browser web page times out waiting for
some data from IMP.  If the max_execution_time is set to 30, the web page gives
an max execution time exceeded message. Is there a way to have the script still
communicate with the browser while the attachment is being slit up or whatever
is happening on line 621.

Helllp....