Connecting to Lotus Notes server via IMAP and IMP

Paul Fielding paul@fielding.ca
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:29:04 -0600 (MDT)

Anyone having success using IMP 2.2.6 to connect to Lotus Notes R5? Things work
for me for the most part but I have a few specific issues that only occur when
connecting to my Notes server - things that do not occur when connecting to a
linux IMAP server:

- Downloading attachments barf with all kinds of nasty messages - I can supply
them on request.
- Most, though not all, messages show no body in the body area of the message -
I need to read the message source to read the email.  I'm pretty sure this
isn't a PHP3 issue because when I attach to my Notes server via the IMP Demo
2.3 server (using PHP4) the same phenomenon occurs.

I haven't tested the attachment stuff on the IMP demo 2.3 site...

thoughts?

Paul