Third time: Undefined offset wrror/warning.

M Z Rahman zrahman@partex.net
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:31:24 +0000

Okay this the third time I got this error message while deleting messages after
reading them. I posted about this before also, but got no answer. Hopefully,
someone will kindly take his time to answer now.