[imp] Re: The requested URL /mailbox.php3 was not found

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:50:26 -0400

Quoting Raymond <rsteding@tecwise.com>:

> I have to set up the server there with IMP. I would like to finish the
> installation within an 8 hour session if possible. Does anybody know what I
> might do to resolve the following message:
> Not Found
> The requested URL /mailbox.php3 was not found on this server.
> Apache/1.3.14 Server at server.fsstech.org Port 80

You're obviously trying to do something funky with paths. What apache
aliases/redirects have you made, where is IMP in your web tree, and what path
settings have you made in IMP?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in