[imp] Re: The requested URL /mailbox.php3 was not found

Raymond rsteding@tecwise.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:36:59 -0700

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Raymond <rsteding@tecwise.com>:
>
> > I have to set up the server there with IMP. I would like to finish the
> > installation within an 8 hour session if possible. Does anybody know what I
> > might do to resolve the following message:
> > Not Found
> > The requested URL /mailbox.php3 was not found on this server.
> > Apache/1.3.14 Server at server.fsstech.org Port 80
>
> You're obviously trying to do something funky with paths.

> What apache
> aliases/redirects have you made?

all packages came from Horde.org. The install is clean with all packages prior to
IMP packages.
httpd.conf has /var/www/html as document root
at the end of httpd file are the lines: </IfDefine>
Include /etc/httpd/conf/horde.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf/imp.conf

> where is IMP in your web tree?

/var/www/html/horde/imp/

> What path settings have you made in IMP?

None

Raymond