[imp] drafts vs. Drafts in config/prefs.php.dist

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:56:10 -0400

Quoting Lars Nummedal <lars@nummedal.net>:

> Why is the draft folder written as 'drafts' instead of 'Drafts' in
> config/prefs.php.dist when the trash folder is written as 'Trash' and the
> inbox is written as 'INBOX'? I think it is a good thing that all the 'system'
> mail folders are capitalized. That makes them easier to recognize from the
> rest.

'drafts' is consistent with 'sent-mail'; INBOX is an IMAP special name. I've
most often seen trash capitalized, though. No problem making them consistent,
but if we do, I'd change Trash to trash; I think more people have 'sent-mail'
folders already existing than anything else, so it's what I'd set the default
by.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in