[imp] drafts vs. Drafts in config/prefs.php.dist

Lars Nummedal lars@nummedal.net
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:29:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> 'drafts' is consistent with 'sent-mail'; INBOX is an IMAP special name. I've
> most often seen trash capitalized, though. No problem making them consistent,
> but if we do, I'd change Trash to trash; I think more people have 'sent-mail'
> folders already existing than anything else, so it's what I'd set the default
> by.

You're probably right about the capitalization, since a lot of people are
using pine (maybe other mail clients use 'sent-mail' as well). I guess I
was thinking too Netscape Mail'ish. But consistency would indeed be good
:).

Regards,
Lars
--
Lars Nummedal
Email:    lars@nummedal.net

"I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be
pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not
just a little bit scary."
- Sliding Doors