[imp] LDAP query returning too many results

François Philippo fphilippo@auchan.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:45:38 +0100

your ldap file has bad configuration
but there is no documentation that's a PB ...
I always had PB with ldap search too, until I install horde 1.2.6 and IMP
2.2.6
today every thing is OK
but there is still somme arguments that can't be use (like "sounds")

bye
@+

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Cory Merritt [mailto:cmerritt@merricomp.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 12 octobre 2001 10:35
À : imp@lists.horde.org
Objet : [imp] LDAP query returning too many results

When I use IMP to query my local ldap server, I always get the
message "Sorry,too many results.  Please try to narrow the scope of the
search.

Currently there are two accounts created in my LDAP database, and the
querying
works fine through outlook express.  Is there a variable that stores the
root
dn for IMP?