What causes these errors...imp 2.2.6

Timo Kouhia kouhia@lai.lapua.fi
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 21:48:51 -0400 (EDT)

Dear members,

as I couldn't find anything on this matter in the FAQ, I post this to the
mailing-list.

After installing horde 1.2.6 + imp 2.2.6 on RedHat 7.1 (apache, php4, ssl,
postgresql...) everything (incl. tests, setups etc.)
seemed to be well.

However, users get odd warnings when they try to change their preferences:
in 'Edit your signature' window:

	<b>Warning</b>: 4 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resourse in
	</b><br>

There are almost similar errors in the other two fields ('Edit
your full name' and '-- email address') on that same window, only link
resource (6 and 8) and line numbers (113 and 100) vary in those messages.

As I've not experienced this before on my earlier installations of imp
(same 2.2.6 version) I'd like to have more information about what went
wrong this time...

What causes this? How to fix this?
I'd certainly appreciate any help on this!

Yours sincerely,

Timo Kouhia

PS. As you can imagine, my SSL-based virtual host's DocumentRoot is set in
/var/www/securehtml