[imp] What causes these errors...imp 2.2.6

Karl Soulabaille karl.soulabaille@free.fr
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:13:58 +0200

Le Jeudi 18 Octobre 2001 03:48, vous avez écrit :
> Dear members,
>
> as I couldn't find anything on this matter in the FAQ, I post this to the
> mailing-list.
>
> After installing horde 1.2.6 + imp 2.2.6 on RedHat 7.1 (apache, php4, ssl,
> postgresql...) everything (incl. tests, setups etc.)
> seemed to be well.
>
> However, users get odd warnings when they try to change their preferences:
> in 'Edit your signature' window:

> 	<b>Warning</b>: 4 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resourse in
> 	</b><br>
>
> There are almost similar errors in the other two fields ('Edit
> your full name' and '-- email address') on that same window, only link
> resource (6 and 8) and line numbers (113 and 100) vary in those messages.
>
> As I've not experienced this before on my earlier installations of imp
> (same 2.2.6 version) I'd like to have more information about what went
> wrong this time...
>
> What causes this? How to fix this?
> I'd certainly appreciate any help on this!
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Timo Kouhia
>
> PS. As you can imagine, my SSL-based virtual host's DocumentRoot is set in
> /var/www/securehtml

I had the same problem at the beginning because you try to use PGSQL ...
Finally, I found that it was a bug into PHP-4.0.x.

Try to update to CVS (4.0.8-dev) version. It works fine for PGSQL.
... it works fine for PGSQL link but I suppose that some bugs appears (see my
other mails about...).

I will be very please if you try to update and say me if it works correctly.

Karl