[imp] Problem with single uids

Kre Men picoviny@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:50:20 +0000

Actually, these mailboxes are working fine, there isn't any problem, neither
with IMP. Whole problem is that there is wrong name of the folder displayed
in the top right corner in "Open folder" option and in the "Folder" options,
and that the Sent-mail folder isn't created. .Trash folder is OK, and is
working fine.

Kremen