[imp] Problem with single uids

Kre Men picoviny@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:53:00 +0000

I've tested those single UID mailboxes, like sending mails, creating new
folders, deleting folders through IMAP with another mail client and it's all
working. Is there a way of logging for example some errors which might
occured? Even if I've choose debug type of loging for /tmp/horde.log, all I
can see there are login/logout kind of messages. Any clue? I wonder, why it
woked before. All I've done was using CVS update. Config files are same.

Thanks.

Kremen