Contract Work

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:25:22 -0400

[Apologies for the massive cross-post, but you can't Bcc: mailing lists.]

Due to the downturn in the economy, etc., etc., I have been laid off by my
employer (along with 25% of the company), and am a). immediately available for
contract work, and b.) looking for a new job in the Boston area.

If you are interested in contacting me about either of these, please contact me
OFF LIST. A PDF resume is available at http://marina.horde.org/chuck/resume.pdf.
With this audience, I am obviously hoping that any contract work would be to
work on Horde projects, but am open to other ideas to pay the bills.

Thanks, and back to your regularly scheduled list traffic,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in