[imp] Contract Work

Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:45:11 -0400

Damn, this really sucks. I am in the same boat here in the DC/Md
area. I really hope that you get something very soon. INP 2.3 is
just an awsome application. The horde project is a great resume
in itself.
I will be very happy when these big companies wake up and
smell the open source coffee. Executives!  Pay for programmers not
for liscensing

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> [Apologies for the massive cross-post, but you can't Bcc: mailing lists.]
>
> Due to the downturn in the economy, etc., etc., I have been laid off by my
> employer (along with 25% of the company),

Java Linux Apache Mysql Php (JLAMP) Engineer
(301) 362-1750 Mobile (410) 419-8588
AIM, MSN: xaymaca2020 , Yahoo Messenger: vks_jamaican