[imp] Multiple pages of archived mail -- navigation problem.

Cory Merritt cmerritt@merricomp.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 15:47:25 -0400 (EDT)

I upgraded to IMP 2.2.6, and all of my problems went away.  I also modified a
patch that I found on the Web that allows a user to customize more IMP
preferences, including having a Move to Trash, and Empty Trash Link on the main
page.  I love it.

I am anxious to see the new implementation of IMP when it is completed.