[imp] Multiple pages of archived mail -- navigation problem.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:54:48 -0400

Quoting Cory Merritt <cmerritt@merricomp.com>:

> I have recently archived a large number of emails.  When I was finished I ended
> up with 5 pages of email, and when I went to navigate between the pages it
> seemed to be fairly random as to which page of email would be listed.  If I
> type a number in the textbox that displays the current page of email, it works
> fine.

Version of IMP? We'll need far more details about this to track it down; I've
never encountered similar behavior. Is it reproducible, what exact steps are
needed to reproduce, etc...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in