[imp] imp questions (usability issues)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 14:12:28 -0400

Quoting Dan Ellis <danellis@blackhills.com>:

> Well, I'm almost done with the initial integration of the sieve filters.
> I've just added two to .inc files in the templates/filters and added some
> action steps to filters.php.  I assume this is the best way.  It will simply
> look for a flag $imp['conf']['sieve'] and include the .inc's.  I'm having
> them just below the normal filter stuff.

Shouldn't the config be part of servers.php? If you're going to insist on
putting this directly into IMP, it should at least allow for the possibility of
cyrus and non-cyrus servers in the same install...

> As far as the status flag, I'm thinking of putting an icon on the menu that
> will go directly to the filters page and the icon will depend on whether a
> sieve filter is set active.

There used to be a filters icon in the menu; it was intentionally moved to the
options screen.

> Maybe this should go more to the [dev] lists, huh.

Either is fine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in