ERROR: not saved to sent-mail

Carlos Ribeiro ribeiro@fam.ulusiada.pt
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:01:49 +0100

Hello....

i'm getting this message:
ERROR: not saved to sent-mail

i tried to find the fuction that is generating the error but, everithing seems
to be ok, i found :
@imap_append($imp->stream, '{' . $imp->server . ':' . $imp-
>port . '}' .$sent_folder, $fcc, '\\Seen'))) ... every param are ok,
where can i find declaration of imap_append ? or it is php built-in ?

the function is used in compose.php3 line 682,
i'm using IMP, Version 2.2.7-cvs , mysql, IMAP4rev1 2000.287 patched for qmail
and latest Horde "STABLE_1_2" CVS

System Configuration:
RedHat 7.1,
Horde Versions
Horde: 1.2.7-cvs
IMP: 2.2.7-cvs
PHP Version
PHP Version: 4.0.6
PHP Major Version: 4
PHP Minor Version: 6
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported release of PHP4. Enjoy the ride!
PHP Module Capabilities
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
PHPLIB Configuration
track_vars: Yes
PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is the last
thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined in the
phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
Contains
No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined
the
HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
register_globals set to On: Yes
magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

I would like to help solve this problem ...
can someone help or give some hints ?

Best Regards

   Carlos Ribeiro

This mail was sent through IMP: http://mail.fam.ulusiada.pt