Recompiled PHP, not reflecting new build

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 22:55:32 -0400

ok.. this is probably due to my inexperience with linux, and I know this
really isn't the group for it, but I'm trying to get the latest HORDE/IMP
working on my system and the test.php tells me I need to patch and
recompile, as well as include modules in my PHP to get HORDE and IMP to work
with my system.

I recompiled and built this nifty file called PHP.  I ran a 'make install'
and moved the php file to user/bin where it had been previously installed.
(don't ask me why.. this is where the red-hat installation put it).

When I do the test.php I still see that Apache is using the previous
version.

any suggestions?

TIA

-Scott Singleton