[imp] Recompiled PHP, not reflecting new build

jan@horde.org jan@horde.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:56:37 +0200

Zitat von Scott Singleton <scott@beacon-inc.com>:

> ok.. this is probably due to my inexperience with linux, and I know this
> really isn't the group for it, but I'm trying to get the latest HORDE/IMP
> working on my system and the test.php tells me I need to patch and
> recompile, as well as include modules in my PHP to get HORDE and IMP to
> work
> with my system.
>
> I recompiled and built this nifty file called PHP.  I ran a 'make install'
> and moved the php file to user/bin where it had been previously installed.
> (don't ask me why.. this is where the red-hat installation put it).

I'm not running a RedHat distribution but I don't think it uses a cgi-bin
version of php by default. And you seem to have one.

You have to compile php as a dynamic apache module to make horde work.
Call ./configure --help in the php directory to get all the possible options.

Jan.