PHP and IMAP support with IMP

Kevin Clark kclark@krynn.halfdimension.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 01:42:07 -0400

Hope this is the right list.  I been searching the docs and groups for a hard answer to this problem I am having.  Trying to get horde and imp and IMAP all working toghter.  Everything is working great but I cant get IMAP support. I try to edit my php.ini script for support but no luck.  I am using php 4.0.6 as a dynamic module for apache.  I am restarting my server after editing.  I don't think i used the --with-imap option when configuring php.  Do i have to recompile php or should editing php.ini work.  Here are some vitals

Red Hat 7.1
latest qmail
latest horde
lateset courrier IMAP