[imp] problem adding a record in adressbook

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:16:35 +0000

Hi list.  I was out of touch for a while.

Regarding this problem.  what do I do with the pear directory
Do I just replace the directory or do I have to recompile the php module ?

thanks for your help

Guillén