Undefined function: quote()

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:27:01 -0400

ok, I've read the archives, and have noticed that several people had this
error and it seems to come from an outdated installation of PEAR.  Now I've
downloaded the Pear files referenced on the HORDE site and when going to
install them I noticed I had three copies of PEAR.PHP et all installed on my
system.

I've got it in:
	usr/share/php
	usr/lib/php
	usr/local/lib/php

Now I copied PHP 4.0.7RC3 into all of these locations just to be safe and
I'm still getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quote() in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 147

I'm not sure how to procede.. Any suggestions?

Also, which location is standard for PEAR and how can I tell which
installation is being used by PHP?

-Scott