[imp] Undefined function: quote()

Alex L admin@networkessence.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 23:21:05 -0500

Look in php.ini at about line 191, you will see something similiar too:

include_path    = ".:/usr/lib/php/phplib:/usr/lib/php"

The /usr/lib/php/phplib is, of course, for phplib.
/usr/lib/php is the second path and should be where the PEAR files are.
ex: cp -R /home/install/php-4.0.7-cvs/pear/* /usr/lib/php

OR

You can

mkdir /usr/lib/pear
cp -R /home/install/php-4.0.7-cvs/pear/* /usr/lib/pear

change php.ini to be:
include_path    = ".:/usr/lib/php/phplib:/usr/lib/pear"

Then restart apache. The first method seems to be used more b/c that's how PHP
does it when you make install with PEAR (i think).

-Alex