Problem logging in

Peter Matulis PMatulis@zaq.com
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:09:38 -0400

I am inching towards to finish line here.

When I attempt to log in I receive the following error (followed by others):

Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@localhost' (Using password: YES)
in /usr/local/src/HORDE/horde-1.2.6/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 153

I am able to log in using this user at the console no problem.  Also, I
appear to be loggged in as I can hit the compose button.  Althought the same
error appears at the top of that new window as well.  If I hit the logout
button then all is well and I'm back at the login screen.

I only created this user and gave him a password.  Do I need to create a
"mailbox" or set up more stuff for him?  How do I do this?

Peter