[imp] horde & imp not working now

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:25:05 -0400

Quoting "Scott A. Sibert" <ehorde@hollins.edu>:

> ok; here's what is probably a stupid question.  How do I get
> authenticated?  I would like to log into Horde and have it be the same
> userid and password for all of the sub-applications (IMP, Kronolith,
> etc).  I haven't figured out how to log into Horde.

For now, to do what you describe, the best thing is to have IMP handle Horde
authentication. Uncomment the lines referring to auth and imp at the top of
horde/config/registry.php.

Lots more about this in the list archives...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the