Fwd: Need your Help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:51:45 -0400

----- Forwarded message from jun ancheta <lat576@yahoo.com> -----
    Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
    From: jun ancheta <lat576@yahoo.com>
 Subject: Need your Help
      To: chuck@horde.org

Hi sir,

I just want to ask for your help regarding the LDAP
script in your horde program. I follow the sample ldap
script found at \horde\imp\config to connect to an
Exchange 5.5 server. Unfortunately, the result gave me
"Sorry, too many results. Please try to narrow the
search scope." I try to modify the ldap.php3 and
default.php3 many times and still I cannot connect to
the Exchange server. Are there any script you could
give me for this? Thank you!

Respectfully yours,

Jun