[imp] Need a bit of PHP help getting Horde/IMP working...

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 15:26:23 -0400

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 02:25:10PM -0400, Scott Singleton (scott@beacon-inc.com) wrote:
> ok, I've been at this PHP thing for some time and I have yet to get a recent
> copy compiled and installed properly.  After realizing that my PHP and PEAR
> needed to be updated I decided to get the latest PHP and Pear snapshot.
> Compiling the DSO module wasn't an issue until I added IMAP support.  (Using
> latest c-client code).
>
> It's now telling me that c-client was compiled using KERBOSE and I need to
> add kerbose support to PHP.  The main PHP site is down at the moment and I
> can't locate anywhere to grab this code.

Go the other way. Unless you're using Kerberos locally (and you'd know
if you were, and probably spell it differently too :-), recompile
c-client without Kerberos support and proceed as usual.

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!