[imp] Login config problem: Horde 1.3.5-cvs OK, Imp 2.3.7-cvs not

David Peoples davidp@touringcyclist.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:44:09 -0500

From: "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck@horde.org>

> > Viewing http://horde.tc.local/horde/index.php displays a login screen.
Logging
> > in here appears to work, and displays a screen that says "Welcome Davidp", a
> > link to "Mail" and three icons at the bottom of the screen (horde, Mail,
> > Addressbook; I turned the others off in horde/config/registry.php).
> >
> > Clicking on the "Mail" link brings back what looks like the initial login
> > screen. Logging in here fails, or anyway gets in a loop where the login
screen
> > always returns with blank fields for Username and Password.
>
> At this point, if you click on the Horde icon in the lower menubar, what do
you see?

> -chuck

The screen refreshes and looks identical (Username, password, Log in button).
But now logging in 'works' and gets me back to the "Welcome Davidp" menu with
the "Mail" link.

By the way, I've also tried having the first two lines of
horde/config/registry.php uncommented. The result here is that the initial
screen has the login dialog titled "Welcome to mail" and the additional
"Language" selection, and the three icons appear at the bottom from the start.
If I log in here the dialog accepts my name/password and refreshes unchanged. If
I first click on the bottom mail icon then log in, the dialog says 'Login failed
for some reason...', but is otherwise unchanged.

David

---
David Peoples
The Touring Cyclist, 11816 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044
tel: 314-739-4648  fax: 314-739-4972
davidp@touringcyclist.com  http://www.touringcyclist.com