[imp] Login config problem: Horde 1.3.5-cvs OK, Imp 2.3.7-cvs not

David Peoples davidp@touringcyclist.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:49:17 -0500

I've solved my problem. It turned out to be a PHP4 sessions problem, nothing
to do with the IMP/Horde code or config. I went down the wrong path since the
horde/test.php page refreshed properly at first. I eventually noticed that it
failed after trying the login process.

Write me back directly if anyone wants to know what was wrong and what I did
to fix it. Probably something for a PHP list, not the IMP list.

Chuck and Jan, thanks for the help. Sorry I wasted your time.

David

--
David Peoples  davidp@touringcyclist.com  http://www.touringcyclist.com
The Touring Cyclist, 11816 St. Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044