[imp] Imp Speed Help

Paul Fielding paul@fielding.ca
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:21:58 -0600 (MDT)

I would suspect it's something *other* than an IMAP issue since using an
alternate IMAP client everything goes quickly.  Of course, that doesn't mean
that it's IMP, but perhaps something else to do with the client box?  I've been
trying to deal with this sort of problem myself so I'll be interested to see if
anything comes out of this... :)

Paul