[imp] Error on Login

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 13:35:29 +0100

Whenever a user logs in to imp some messages are sent to the configured log
destination. Obviously that seems to fail. How did you configure logging in
horde.php?

What I can think of is that APC (I really don't know what it is) runs as a
different user than apache. Apache created the log file with its own file
permissions and if APC tries to write to this file it fails because of missing
permissions.

Anyway, if you don't need logging just disable it in horde.php.

Jan.