[imp] more on IMP/Horde helper apps (xlhtml)

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:45:46 -0500

0k......

I found the pipe in horde/lib/MIME/Viewer/excel.php where the output from xlhtml
is actually captured.  I redirected that into a file (instead of 2>&1), which is
located at:

	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/trans/xl-test-imp2.html

The <FONT FACE> declarations are all weird.

less shows the first one to be:

	<FONT FACE="<E7><89><81><E6><85><A9>l^@^@">

while the original file that I processed via the command line
(http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/trans/xl-test.html) show it's first font
declaration to be:

	<FONT FACE="Arial">

Again, the original post-processed source routed thru view.php can be found at:

	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~liamr/trans/xl-test-imp.html

and it's <FONT FACE> declarations seems to be the problem source too.  I'm not
quite sure how the "FONT FACE" blocks are getting corrupted.

Liam