[imp] POP3 messages duplicated

Benjamin J. Higgins bhiggins@dovetailinternet.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:21:36 -0500

I've been having similar problems with my POP3 server and a specific mail =
client (GoldMine) that I haven't been able to figure out either.  I have IMP =
running on IMAP without a problem, however.

In my case, the POP3 server is timing out when deleting email messages every =
once in a while, even though the POP3 mail client is set to auto-delete after =
retrieving . . .

If any one has any ideas on this one (even though it may be a little off topic) =
- I'd love to hear them.  Thanks!