[imp] problem on installing csv version

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 13:10:54 -0500

make sure your php.ini path includes the location of the newest PEAR
libraries.  I had the same problem when I located an old version of PEAR
that was installed in a preceding path.

Red Hat puts stuff in odd places :)

Also, I updated to the latest PEAR by installing the latest CVS of PHP.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: gtwin [mailto:geraud@3dvf.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2001 1:03 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] problem on installing csv version

hi ,

i am currently trying to install horde and imp on my serveur.
but i got this error:
 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quote() in
/home/imp/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 250

i have updated PEAR in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR with the one on the horde.org
site. But it still don t work.
I really d'ont know what to do and where i made a mistake...
i am running php 4.06 on a redhat 6.2 and Apache/1.3.20

Best regards,
Geraud Bourdin
www.3dvf.com