[imp] problem on installing csv version

gtwin geraud@3dvf.com
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 19:29:09 +0100

> make sure your php.ini path includes the location of the newest PEAR
> libraries.  I had the same problem when I located an old version of PEAR
> that was installed in a preceding path.

the only include location in my php.ini is :
include_path=.:/usr/local/lib/php:/

i ve got no references on PEAR in my php.ini
but PEAR seams to be in the right place.

> Red Hat puts stuff in odd places :)
>
> Also, I updated to the latest PEAR by installing the latest CVS of PHP.
I do not know how to download a part of the csv tree i am not verry
familliar whith csv procedures :/
but i think this could solve the problem if the csv on the horde.org site is
not as up2date as the horde csv version need.

anyway thank you for your quick answer Scott :)

best regards,
Geraud Bourdin
www.3dvf.com