[imp] 'Adding' other Horde components

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:30:00 -0500

in your imp/config/conf.php look at the $conf['menu']['apps'] array..
here's mine

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('turba','kronolith','nag','whups');

-S
-----Original Message-----
From: Warwick Chapman [mailto:budgee@glenwoodhighschool.co.za]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 10:24 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] 'Adding' other Horde components

I probably gonna get nailed for this...

I have search the mailing list archives and the docs/ dirs of the
projects and I cannot find anything.

I have been using IMP for about a year now, now I want to try
kronolith and turba, I have CVS'd them, how do I get them to show
up in IMP?

Thanks

Warwick Chapman
Assistant IT Manager
Glenwood High School, Durban, South Africa
031 2055241
083 7797094
www.glenwoodhighschool.co.za