[imp] Extreme long recipient line breaks mail

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:32:49 +0100

So sprach »Chuck Hagenbuch« am 2001-11-06 um 10:29:25 -0500 :
> It would be helpful if you could debug this at least to the point of find=
ing
> _where_ things break - dump the message before we call $mailer->send(), f=
or
> instance, to see if IMP screws it up, or if it's later in the chain (the =
PEAR
> Mail:: stuff, or your MTA ...)

Okay, since I've got some spare time at my hands, I'll do this.  I don't
think it's my MTA, since mutt sends out such a message just fine.  But
I#ll have a look.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)