[imp] Login (horde auth = 'imp') always returns "Login failed for some reason..."

David Peoples davidp@touringcyclist.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:08:51 -0600

Yeah, I blew it on that suggestion, was grasping at straws. The only helpful
thing I did was to suggest Jim turn PHP error logging on, which might have
pointed out the actual error (the misplaced quote) if he hadn't found it on
his own.

Regarding the php.ini settings, has anyone documented a baseline
'recommended' php.ini for IMP 2.3? I think just a copy of your's or someone's
file that works would be enough to start, inserted into the install file. It
would be a great help for those of us who get so wrapped up in a botched
install that we start to doubt everything. (And/or a copy of the phpinfo()
output from a working setup.) I don't know enough about your target platforms
other than Linux to say if an example generic php.ini file is even doable,
but if it is I know it would have helped me.

David

--
David Peoples
The Touring Cyclist, 11816 St. Charles Rock Road, Bridgeton, MO 63044 USA