Error opening IMP

Ethy H. Brito ethy@inexo.com.br
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:19:55 -0200 (BRST)

Dear ALL

Would you please inform if this is the correct list to post the problem bellow?
Or is this so obvious solution you refuse to answer?

Regards

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3941-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:35:03 -0200 (BRST)
From: Ethy H. Brito <ethy@inexo.com.br>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Error opening IMP

Hi All.

I've just installed IMP. These are the erros I got just after login:

---------------------------------8<------------------------

Warning: Access denied for user: 'HORDEUSER@localhost' (Using password: YES) in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 153

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in /var/www/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line
1175

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in /var/www/phplib/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in /var/www/phplib/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in /var/www/phplib/session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in /var/www/htdocs/horde/lib/horde.lib on line 526

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:153) in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

      Warning: Access denied for user: 'HORDEUSER@localhost' (Using password: YES) in
                /var/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql on line 49
----------------------------------------8<------------------------------------

Bellow all these warnings the IMP page appears showing the user messages.

I had to modify $_PHPLIB['libdir'] = ' ' on prepend.php3 to
$_PHPLIB['libdir'] = '' to get these msgs. If I let it to be
a space I get:

Fatal error: Failed opening required ' db_mysql.inc' (include_path='.:/var/www/phplib') in
/var/www/phplib/prepend.php3 on line 14

Who to get rid of those annoying warnings?
I can see all horde tables logging into  mysql as the horde user.

$ mysql -p -u HORDEUSER
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 55 to server version:

mysql> use horde;

Database changed
mysql> show tables;
+-----------------+