[imp] Error opening IMP

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 14:34:29 -0500 (EST)

Hello Ethy,
    This is indeed the correct list. And yes the answer would most likely
be in the IMP faq. The problem is that the user HORDEUSER is either using
the wrong password in your horde/imp configs or that you have not allowed
that user proper access to your db from localhost.
    I've also found out that when I correct one problem alot of the
"header already sent" problems go away as well.

HTH,
Harry