[imp] Error opening IMP

Ethy H. Brito ethy@inexo.com.br
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:52:02 -0200 (BRST)

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Harry Hoffman wrote:

> Hello Ethy,
>     This is indeed the correct list. And yes the answer would most likely
> be in the IMP faq. The problem is that the user HORDEUSER is either using
> the wrong password in your horde/imp configs or that you have not allowed
> that user proper access to your db from localhost.
>     I've also found out that when I correct one problem alot of the
> "header already sent" problems go away as well.

Thank you very much. I found the problem to be wrongly spelled password as
you said. I got a faulty keyboard that has some sticking keys.

Again, thanks

Regards

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3941-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \