[imp] Preferences

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 17:05:34 -0500

Quoting Cliff Green <green@UMDNJ.EDU>:

> Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:
> > Zitat von Ty Christensen <webmaster@mastermindpro.com>:
> > > I was looking in the horde log, and I've seen a bunch of entries
> > > saying "[info] [horde] Could not retrieve preferences."
[munch]
> > The field names have changed some time ago and you probably followed
> > the pear problem threads!?
>
> I've been getting these of late also.
[munhc]
> What I see in my log:
> <log extract>
> Nov 08 17:36:24 HORDE [info] [horde] Could not retrieve preferences. [
> on line 147 of "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php"]
> </log extract>
>
> It appears, at line 146, that (count($prefs) == 0), so I guess my prefs
> aren't being retrieved, though I can go into Options and
> view/change/save/retrieve them.  So, where is the session setup for
> $prefs happening?

I just grabbed a fresh checkout of horde, configured to use my sql prefs,
and I'm still getting "Could not retrieve preferences".  Switching to a
'session' prefs backend yields the same error, so I'm back to my sql
backend, which used to work just fine (and yes, I've kept up with the
changes in the field names, lengths, etc.).

For whatever reason, prefs are not being correctly retrieved - some are
there (like my sig below) and some aren't.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA

This mail sent through IMP: the Internet Mail Program