IMP locks Apache...

Hamersky Robert - Bacher Systems EDV GmbH ha@bacher.at
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:47:00 +0100

After an upgrade of our system, strange things are happening. If a user
(it seems to be regardless who) tries to log in with an illegal
combination of username and password, all existing (and new) IMP
sessions "hangs" and I have to restart apache. Correct logins are
working fine!

I have configured shared memory to hold session data. When i use plan
files, failed logins are correct handed.

We are running
Horde 1.2.6 (upgraded from 1.2.3)
IMP 2.2.6 (2.2.3)
PHP 4.0.6 (4.0.4)
WU IMAP 2001.309 (v12.264)
Apache 1.3.20
Solaris 7

Thanks for any help!

Robert Hamersky                              Information Management
phone : +43 (1) 60 126-237                  Bacher Systems EDV GmbH
fax   : +43 (1) 60 126-555                       Wienerbergstr. 11B
e-mail: rhamersky@bacher.at                    A-1101 Wien, Austria
www   : http://www.bacher.at/                                Europe